Sharing my passion with others inspires me! I would love to share my passions with you!
*Ag in a Bag
- Dig in and discover the unknown about various agricultural topics! Participants use trade books, Ag Mags and additional resources to investigate and gain knowledge of a topic of interest.Each group is provided with a bag containing all supplies needed. The groups choose how they want to share ( News broadcast, poster, song, poem, game show etc.) what they have discovered!
* Bee You!
- Focus on individuality, self esteem and incorporates information on honey bees and their importance in the eco system.
*Garden in a Glove
- Explore different seeds and how they are used. Seeds are “planted” in gloves.
*Dirt on Pizza
- Pizza is a favorite! Discover the roots of America’s favorite food, how it fits into “My Plate” , and where our favorite topping are grown or raised!
HIGH SCHOOL and ADULT TOPICS
*Art of Influence
* Building Connections- Advocating for Industry
* City Lights to Prairie Nights- My Farm Story
*Cultivating Conversations-Finding Common Ground
* Farm Labor: Immigration and Ag’s Future
* Farm Moms: Can I Wear One More Hat?!
*Filling the Gap in Ag Literacy
* Finding Your Role- Personality, Skills, Communication
* Leadership’s Legacy
*Sustainability for You!
I have had the opportunity to speak for small and large groups. I have spoken locally and at state and national conferences. I believe in engagement and having those in attendance being participants in some way, shape or form. Participation builds understanding and helps build motivation and action that will continue long after a session is over!
Feel free to toss me a topic and I will let you know if I can tackle it!
Contact Katie at: email@example.com